Continuing our Fast Data Architecture series, we will install Cassandra on Ubuntu 18.04 and configure it to run as a SystemD service.
Fast Data Series Articles
- Installing Apache Mesos 1.6.0 on Ubuntu 18.04
- Kafka Tutorial for Fast Data Architecture
- Kafka Python Tutorial for Fast Data Architecture
- Apache Spark Tutorial | Fast Data Architecture Series
- Install Cassandra on Ubuntu 18.04
What Is Cassandra?
Cassandra is a distributed database that is highly available and can store mass amounts of data. It is being used by large companies like Netflix, Apple, and eBay to manage their data with millions of requests a day.